Thus, what exactly is Amorphia?
Better, in all likelihood, many of them suffer from some extent out of Amorphia, and you can, ergo, they are recognized as “Amorphics”! Regardless of if serious Amorphics are often known as “energy sucking vampires,” more often than not, the fresh new signs of Amorphia are more discreet.
Even if Amorphia normally reveal because the numerous practices, it could be defined as this new punishment and punishment of time, hence ensures that Amorphic folks are maybe not in control due to their time (aka emotions, behaviors tips, etcetera…).
- Amorphics are unstable and unable to commit to even effortless possibilities, and since he has poor followup, of many don’t award the new commitments otherwise options they do create.
- Amorphics tend to display inconsistent behavior and cannot be pinned down, and since they wish to continue its choices discover, they might state things and you may create other.
- And now have terrible boundaries, Amorphics frequently move obligation and rehearse its thoughts to manipulate anyone else.
- Because so many Amorphics never really worth other people’s time and energy, they’ve been considered insensitive or undependable (they are often late getting appointments).
- Amorphics changes their mind super fast with no talk; not even chatting with the individuals inside.
Although Amorphics hardly understand just how its conclusion negatively impacts others, the combination from combined messages and damaged claims contributes to ongoing objections and you can disorderly relationships.
Projectors compared to. Sponges
- Amorphic Projectors
- Amorphic Sponges
If you are Amorphic Sponges consume, distort and you will/or opportunity time, he’s likely to end up being overly delicate “somebody pleasers,” and even though Amorphic Projectors enterprise and you may distort energy, he or she is visibly insensitive plus planning create narcissistic inclinations.